Street Food Business Insurance

Insuring your street food business

If something goes seriously wrong there’s a good chance it’s going to be curtains for your street food business. Would you be able to continue with your livelihood if you ran out of money?

Hopefully things will always be dandy. But if it isn’t, we want to make sure that you’ll still be able to continue your street food business. We love street food, by the way.

Protect the future of your street food business with NCASS insurance. Call 0300 124 6866 for honest advice and quotes.

Insuring your street food business

Which insurance covers should you get for your street food business?

Street food is in. Don’t get stuck out of the business if major problems arise – make sure you can overcome them by getting covered with the right policies. And don’t forget you can always ring us for advice on 0300 124 6866

Public Liability Insurance

Public Liability Insurance

Protection against claims
made by the public

Most event organisers will require
you to have cover to £5 million

> Find out more

Employer’s Liability Insurance

Employer's Liability Insurance

Protection should any employees or contractors get injured
It’s a legal requirement that you have this insurance if you employ anyone
> Find out more

Product Liability Insurance

Product Liability Insurance

Cover against claims if someone gets hurt because of your product
You should get this cover because food products are seen as ‘high risk’
> Find out more

Mobile Food Van Plan

Motorised Food Van Insurance

Cover for hot food vans, jiffy trucks, sandwich vans etc.
Protection against loss, theft & fire and
damage to other vehicles
> Find out more

Towed Trailer Insurance

Towed Catering Trailer Insurance

Cover your trailer and its fixtures & fittings for damage, fire & theft
We like to arrange policies
on an all risks basis
> Find out more

Towed Vehicle Plan

Towed Vehicle Insurance

Protection for your vehicle while it’s towing for business use
Includes third party towing liability: get legal & protected in one place
> Find out more

Get your protection 100% right with expert advice

Every time you talk to NCASS you get tailored insurance advice from experts. We’ve been working as and with caterers since the 80’s and we really want to help your street food business be safe, legal and profitable. Some other insurers won’t walk you through exactly which policies and covers you need, and you’ll end up paying for it later. That doesn’t happen at NCASS.

What level of cover should you get for your street food business?

The levels of cover available for your street food business depends on which policies you are taking out. We like to make sure our customers are insured to the highest level possible so that you can sleep soundly at night. That’s why we try to make the highest levels of protection the cheapest. It’s not possible with every policy but it’s always worth checking.

Additional benefits




Up to 15% discount for NCASS members


Extra discounts for additional security




Easy payment terms including direct debit


Call 0300 124 6866 for your quote
Protect your street food business. Protect your future.

Additional covers you could use…

  • Legal Expenses – Includes personal injury compensation, assistance in recovering excess & loss of earnings > Find out more
  • Fleet Insurance – Multiple street food units? Protect them all in one go! > Find out more